—WARNING: The following article does contain spoilers, please read at your own risk—
The leaks are here! With the release of CoD: WW2 in under two weeks time, we have now received a full trophy list for the title. In this article, we will be focusing on the Zombies mode within the title.
So as we all know Sledgehammer are once again bringing back zombies in the form of a “Nazi-Zombies” mode to accompany the Campaign and Multiplayer. Users over at ExoPhase have revealed the full list of trophies that can be achieved while playing CoD: WW2. For the full list of trophies we recommend you head over to ExoPhase and show them some love and support, as we will be focusing on the Zombies achievements.
The following trophies can be achieved while in the Zombies mode.
- Fireworks: In The Final Reich, retrieve the artifact.
- Dark Reunion: In The Final Reich, save Klaus.
- Pressure Cooker: In Prologue, survive until wave 20.
- Red Mist: In The Final Reich, get 10 kills from a single Bomber’s explosion.
- Dark Arts: In The Final Reich, build all variants of the Tesla Gun.
- Strike!: In The Final Reich, knock over 10 zombies with a Wüstling charge.
- Lurking Around: In The Final Reich, find and shoot Dr. Straub.
- Undertaker: In The Final Reich, kill the Bomber with the shovel.
- Lightning Handler: In The Final Reich, build a Tesla Gun.
- White Knuckles: In The Final Reich, survive 3 Pest waves in a single match without getting hit.
As we can see, “The Final Reich” appears in 9/10 of the trophies, indicating it is likely we will have the one map within the Zombies mode. However, we did see this back in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 with Shadows of Evil. With the single map in Black Ops 2 Treyarch were to then treat us to more DLC maps for Zombies fans in the future.
Additionally, we now know we have a “Tesla Gun” within zombies. After research, we were able to find the following description regarding the Tesla weapon.
The Tesla Gun is a totally self-contained, portable lightning machine consisting of a backpack providing battery storage, CPU and power supply circuits along with a pistol grip mounted Tesla coil capable of producing nearly 6-foot (2-meter) spark lengths. The power supply circuitry is water-cooled and capable of continuous run times of several minutes up to several hours in non-continuous operation.
The Tesla Gun within Zombies COULD be designed in-game to the following image:
Back in World War 2, this was a very real reality, with Teleforce being a proposed Defensive System designed by Nikola Tesla that accelerated slugs of material at a high velocity within a vacuum chamber with electrostatic repulsion. Tesla stated that the weapon could be used to fight against both Infantry and anti-aircraft purposes.
Exciting news! Let us know what you think!